A division of Orion Engineers & Associates, Orion Construction Services LLC provides construction management services for aviation, water and wastewater, and general civil business lines. Created at the request of Orion’s clients, the firm’s focus is to integrate our experience in construction management, general construction, and design to optimize the entire construction process and deliver exceptional services that exceed our clients’ expectations.
Led by Ray N. Kalilikane III, Orion’s construction management group offers comprehensive program management, project management and construction management services for state, county and federal government clients. Ray integrates his experience as a general contractor with his expertise in project and construction management in high-stake, complex projects to provide clients a hands-on approach, ensuring successful project delivery.
Regardless of the size or scale of the project, our goal is to ensure that every project undertaken is constructed in accordance with its plans and specifications through constant communication and collaboration with all stakeholders.
- Runway and Taxiway Closure and Escort Services
- Airfield Coordination Services
- Runway Friction Testing
- Airfield Pavement and Utility Inspections
- Construction Safety and Phasing Plans
- Safety Management System/Safety Risk Management
Civil General Construction
- Site Inspections During Construction
- Site Work and Land Development
- Sewer and Storm Drain Rehabilitation/Reconstruction
- Underground Utility Relocation and Installation
- Concrete Footings, Slabs, and Structures
- Individual Wastewater Systems
- Residential Housing and Development